#1 Air Conditioning Installation Company in Mitchellville, MD, With Over 250 5-Star Reviews
When your air conditioning system stops working during the summer in Mitchellville, MD, you need a reliable, skilled air conditioning installation company to perform the necessary replacement. S&L Air Conditioning and Heating has provided AC replacement and installation services in Mitchellville, MD, and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. We utilize high-quality techniques for precise installation.
Thanks to our extensive experience installing AC systems in Mitchellville and beyond, reliable HVAC technicians, and prompt services, we have over 300 five-star reviews from local customers. Highly-qualified technicians perform quick yet careful installations that resolve your home’s cooling issues on the spot.
Don’t sweat over a failed air conditioner—keep your home cool and energy-efficient with a new AC installation from S&L Air Conditioning and Heating! Call our experts today at 301-450-7988.
How to Know When You Need an AC Installation
Between increased repairs and longer operation times, many of the signs you need a new air conditioning installation are obvious. Consider whether your system displays the following symptoms:
- Old age: After around 15 years, your air conditioning system will no longer run like it used to. Prolonging its life only leads to further decreased efficiency. Starting fresh can help you save money on future repairs.
- Inefficient operation: Older air conditioners have lower efficiency ratings than today’s models. Swap a unit with a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating lower than 13 for a modern air conditioning system. You’ll experience significant efficiency improvements, leading to lower energy bills.
- Costly and frequent repairs: With old age comes more mechanical problems. Choose a new unit if yours needs frequent repairs that get more expensive each time.
- Poor airflow: Improperly-sized air conditioners and poor initial installations contribute to uneven cooling throughout your home. If airflow problems consistently worsen, a new installation may resolve them completely.
The experts at S&L Air Conditioning and Heating recognize these indicators and more. Let us help you save money and resolve indoor airflow issues with our quality services! Our team has a collective of 40+ years of experience installing high-efficiency air conditioning units for Mitchellville residents.
Air Conditioning Replacement Costs
When considering faulty air conditioner replacement, many wonder about the cost. At S&L Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer customers in Mitchellville affordable quotes for a new air conditioning unit and installation services, with prices varying.
Factors determining your air conditioner’s replacement cost include:
- Size: The more extensive your home is, the bigger your cooling system will need to be. As you might expect, larger air conditioners cost more.
- SEER rating: The SEER rating on an AC unit describes an AC system’s efficiency. While units with a high SEER rating offer excellent energy efficiency, they cost more.
- Ductwork repairs: Our team inspects your home’s ductwork before installing your new unit. If your ductwork is damaged, we may recommend a repair during the installation. This repair increases your final cost.
The AC Installation Process
During your air conditioning installation, our team will perform an initial inspection. We’ll calculate your home’s cooling load to determine the best HVAC system to install.
The S&L Air Conditioning and Heating technicians then detail your new AC system options. Our licensed experts can help you find a model that fits your budget without sacrificing size or features. We offer top brands, including:
The team installs your unit using state-of-the-art tools. Our HVAC technicians also utilize best practices to ensure the most precise installation. We value your time and provide fast, accurate work.
Why Choose Us For an Air Conditioning installation Near Me
If you live in Mitchellville, MD, or the surrounding area, there are many reasons to choose S&L Air Conditioning and Heating for an air conditioning installation, such as:
- Satisfaction guarantee:With our years of experience and expertise, we guarantee we’ll perform a high-quality job that satisfies your and your family’s home comfort demands.
- Friendly experts:Our technicians are happy to perform your installation in Mitchellville or the surrounding areas. We’ll gladly answer questions and ensure you understand how to operate your new unit.
- Significant expertise:More than two decades in business make us a leader in HVAC services, including air conditioning installations.
- Affordable prices:We understand that it can be challenging to afford a new AC system. We price our installations and equipment so even those with low budgets can find something for their home.
Experience the many benefits of working with us through a high-quality air conditioning installation. No matter what type of new system you need, our knowledgeable team has what it takes to perform an efficient job.
Contact Us For a Professional AC Installation in Mitchellville, MD
We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated company offering top-notch air conditioning installation service to the Mitchellville, MD, area. Trust us for upfront pricing when you need a quality installation at costs you can afford.
When you call, we’ll determine whether you need an installation or if repairs are adequate. Honest technicians are ready to calculate a detailed quote for parts and labor. Our transparent business operation prevents you from paying for services you don’t need.
When you need an AC installation, look no further than S&L Air Conditioning and Heating in Mitchellville, MD. Call our air conditioning installation company today at 301-450-7988 for quality service.
Between choosing a reliable installation team to selecting an efficient AC unit, customers may have many questions regarding air conditioning installation. Here, we’ve answered some of our top FAQ’s regarding AC installation.
When looking for a trustworthy HVAC company, legitimacy is vital. Contractors should have proper licensure and insurance and employ knowledgeable professionals. NATE certification, reasonable pricing, individualized service, and comprehensive quotes are instrumental in selecting a worthwhile AC installation company.
You can take your chances with another company that might or might not do what you need. Alternatively, choose S&L Air Conditioning and Heating for our more than 300 five-star reviews.
Depending on your home’s current AC system and design, a traditional air conditioner might not be suitable for your space. Mitchellville residents can choose from among many HVAC options for their central air conditioning installation. Several different HVAC systems offer adequate cooling, including:
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioners
- Air handlers
- Ductless AC systems
The above units cool air by extracting heat, moving cool air inside, and releasing heat outdoors. Consider energy-efficient options to reduce your monthly utility bill and cool your home faster.
You can select the best air conditioner for your home’s fresh air conditioning installation by working with experienced professionals from S&L Air Conditioning and Heating. Consider the options our HVAC technicians recommend. These units will meet your home’s cooling requirements and ensure you get the correct sized air conditioner.
Bowie homeowners can choose from an extensive selection of high-efficiency air conditioning systems, options with remote control operation, and those offering smart capabilities. Whatever your personal preferences, there’s a perfect AC system for you.