#1 Furnace Repair Company in Lanham, MD, with Over 250 5-Star Reviews
If your heater develops problems in Lanham, MD, you need a furnace repair company that can diagnose and resolve the issues quickly. Without the help of trained professionals, you risk energy inefficiencies and expensive repairs. Look no further than S & L Air Conditioning and Heating for a furnace repair.
As the top furnace repair contractor serving Lanham, MD, and beyond, we provide comprehensive, individualized furnace repair services that stop heating system issues at the source. Our quality workmanship, attention to detail, and honest pricing make us the number one solution for furnace and heater repairs.
Don’t let the cold ruin your indoor comfort—call the skilled furnace repair technicians at S & L Air Conditioning and Heating at 301-450-7988 today!
Signs You Need Professional Heater Servicing
The signs indicating you need a professional furnace repair aren’t always obvious. Knowing what to look for can help determine whether you need to get help. Experienced HVAC technicians at S & L Air Conditioning and Heating recognize signs like:
- Short cycling: If your furnace turns on and off frequently, this issue needs a skilled repair. Short cycling may indicate an improperly sized unit, a faulty pilot light, or other severe problems. Technicians can diagnose short cycling and perform repairs or replace the unit altogether.
- Strange or loud noises: While your furnace makes some operational noise, loud or unusual sounds are problematic. Cracking, banging, and whining indicate faulty internal parts, such as the fan belt or heat exchanger.
- No heat: One of the most prominent indicators that you need heating repairs is no heat. If your home still feels cold despite turning on the heat throughout the day, it’s time for a repair.
- Increased energy bills: When your furnace doesn’t heat your home correctly, you must run the heating system for extended periods. This increased use from less efficiency translates to high energy bills. Get expert assistance to save money and energy.
Alert S & L Air Conditioning and Heating to your furnace’s symptoms. We can help determine whether these problems warrant repairs or more extensive services.
What to Do Before Getting a Heater Repair Near Me
We understand your concerns about repair costs at S & L Air Conditioning and Heating. While a faulty heater often warrants a skilled furnace repair, simple problems could be the culprit. Before contacting us, try the following DIY fixes.
- Check the thermostat: Sometimes, the problem is as simple as the thermostat being on the wrong setting. Check that your thermostat’s batteries work and that it’s on a temperature-degree setting higher than your room’s temperature.
- Inspect air filters: Dirty or clogged air filters significantly reduce your heater’s effectiveness. Inspect and change them regularly to prevent issues from airflow reductions.
- Examine the pilot light: Some homes still use gas furnaces with pilot lights, while modern furnaces use digital lights. If your furnace has a pilot light, double-check that it’s lit. Check electrical furnaces for flash codes indicating issues.
If none of the above solutions work, call the S & L Air Conditioning and Heating team. We have state-of-the-art equipment to repair the most severe mechanical and power failures.
Why Choose S & L Air Conditioning and Heating?
Whether you need furnace repair services in Lanham or another Maryland city, there are many reasons to choose our team. We offer unmatched quality as the leading HVAC contractor in the area, and our more than 300 five-star reviews speak for themselves.
We understand homeowners’ time constraints and service concerns. We leave no stone unturned with expert precision and attention to detail. Our fast, streamlined process results in a high-quality repair and allows you to continue your daily routine in no time.
Technicians at S & L Air Conditioning and Heating stay updated on repair methods to provide you with the best quality handiwork possible. Your satisfaction is our goal and guarantee.
Comprehensive Furnace Repair Services
S & L Air Conditioning and Heating have the quality heater repair service you need for all furnace issues. No matter the severity, our diligent team will resolve your furnace repair needs with effective, practical solutions that work the first time.
Working with us, you get:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC technicians: Each technician on our team receives a background check and has the proper training to complete jobs safely and skillfully.
- Over 20 years of experience repairing furnaces in Lanham: Our significant experience serving Lanham residents is a testament to our dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Fast responses: No matter the job’s requirements or your location in the Lanham area, we arrive promptly to make repairs.
- Honest business operation: We offer transparent, all-inclusive quotes and never charge hidden fees.
- Monthly protection plan: Our S & L Protection Club program includes 15% off repair and service visits to help you save when your furnace breaks down.
FAQ's Regarding Heating Repair
Many customers have questions surrounding heating repairs and furnace issues. At S & L Air Conditioning and Heating, we understand customers’ hesitation when they need a furnace repair.
Over the years, our knowledgeable technicians have answered many customer questions. Our extensive expertise allows us to provide customers with accurate information on all HVAC-related topics. Below, we offer insight into the top FAQs regarding heating repair.
Lanham, MD, residents face many furnace problems due to cold winter temperatures. Long periods of not using your heating system may also result in motor failures.
Other common causes of heating system repair needs include an old unit, no fuel to the furnace, worn mechanical parts, and a lack of maintenance. As your furnace ages, it becomes less effective at heating your indoor environment. With no maintenance, your unit’s lifespan decreases significantly, resulting in more repair needs.
Choosing a reliable furnace repair company ensures you get valuable services that effectively resolve your heating system’s problems. An unprofessional or unlicensed HVAC contractor may cause more problems.
When searching for a furnace repair company, look for one your friends and family already trust. Read Google and Facebook reviews from customers to get unbiased, honest information on the company’s quality of service.
It’s necessary to select a company with licensed, bonded, and insured professionals. Visit their website to evaluate their licensure and expertise. Get written quotes from each potential contractor to determine which one offers the best service for the price.
To prevent future heater repairs, it’s best to get routine maintenance. Heater and furnace maintenance keeps your heating system clean, reduces indoor pollution, and increases energy efficiency. Experienced technicians can catch minor HVAC problems before they become severe.
Despite your best maintenance efforts, it’s still possible for your furnace to break down. Contacting professional HVAC technicians like the S & L Air Conditioning and Heating team is your best solution to reduce future repair needs after suffering initial problems.
Don’t worry if your furnace stops working in Lanham, MD. S & L Air Conditioning and Heating make your furnace repair stress-free no matter the problem. Contact our friendly, expert team for a furnace repair in Lanham MD, or the surrounding area at (301) 690-0484.